Wednesday 7 June 2017

Meewawl fan takes on terrorist with bare hands

I suppose you could say that 'ooligans are the ISIS of England. lol.

"A defiant football fan who charged at the three terrorists and took them all on with his bare hands has been nicknamed the Lion of London Bridge for his bravery.

Roy Larner, 47, was drinking in a pub when the three terrorists burst in and he held them off so others could escape, getting fairly cut up in the process.

They chanted "Islam, Islam" and "This is for Allah".

In return, Mr Larner shouted: "I'm f---ing Millwall!!"

He was knifed eight times before the jihadis left the Black & Blue restaurant and bar.

“It was just me, trying to grab them with my bare hands and hold on. I was swinging.

“I got stabbed and sliced eight times. They got me in my head, chest and both hands. There was blood everywhere.

“They were saying, ‘Islam, Islam!’. I said again, ‘F*** you, I’m Millwall!’

“It was the worst thing I could have done as they carried on attacking me."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/fing-millwall-defiant-football-fan-shouted-terrorists-tried/

Does this make up for the 2004 FA cup semi-final? Mmmmhhh not sure.

Seriously though that man is a legend.

(no one likes them, they don't care)

No comments:

Post a Comment